Saturday, February 28, 2009

My 30 Before 30...

in no particular order, once they are complete they are in bold italic. creative, i know! :)

1. girly movie night alone, no kids or husband
2. pamper my two favorite girls with mani-pedis
3. organize my closet
4. plant a garden
5. pay off Joel's motorcycle early
6. buy something just for me without worrying about the price
7. get a family picture taken
8. figure out my phone
9. potty train Zachary, no more diapers
10. make my own money
11. start my own business
12. turn babysitting into a daycare
13. take the kids to the fair
14. make contact with Joel's brother
15. organize photos in photobox
16. create a family tree
17. take the kids camping
18. organize a school fundraiser
19. find old friends
20. put my foot down
21. watch Newsies with the kids
22. return borrowed items
23. have a family day at a local sporting event (Arena Football and Stockton Ports)
24. bake a loaf of bread
25. start a blog
26. rescue a dog from the shelter
27. take the kids to Columbia, where i have so many fun memories from my childhood
28. get pictures off old computers
29. make my own laundry detergent
30. finish what i started

No comments: